Wednesday 25 January 2023

Going Live Concept Artwork

 Going Live Concept Artwork                                                                                                                         25/01/23












These are the images I've submitted so far for the concept art for our Going Live project.  At this time, we are undecided as to whether or not we should move forward with Sinbad or The Wizard of Oz as the basis for our pitch for Wild Child.  We have decided to aim our show towards children aged 4 - 10, so that means we have to go with fairly simplistic character designs and bright, colourful backgrounds to appeal to that demographic.  For my role in the project, I have decided to aim more towards concept artist and an animator (mainly because I volunteered for that role before the start of semester), and for concept artist, I would prefer if the role was aimed more at backgrounds because this is the area that I feel more comfortable with.  If they ask me to lean more towards concept art for characters I will.  

Once I finish the principal photography for my final film, I will hopefully be able to focus more of my time on the current modules.  I've also had to apply for a laptop loan for a computer that can use Maya efficiently for the new life drawing classes that create replicas of the models in 3D, since Maya on my current laptop will surely damage it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                       ...