Wednesday 26 July 2023

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                               26/7/23

Figure 1: The ending of a book: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthewritersally.com%2Farticles%2Fhow-to-end-a-story-three-ways-to-nail-your-books-ending%2F&psig=AOvVaw2EsFLCHUNQZr54_48x-PpR&ust=1690455767679000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCLiqsc6crIADFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

So, after much progress and some very last minute changes, I can confirm that all my work needed for the degree has been done.   All that's really left is some images for the postgraduate show but this shouldn't take long at all.  After the last ten months, it's been quite a wild ride at the degree but it's been worth it every step of the way.  The most important thing I've learned from the whole thing is to adhere to feedback throughout the whole production, as it can greatly improve the final output.  This is evident as my final project has been reduced from 12 minutes in length to 6 and a half minutes in length.  I've learned so much throughout this year and I've gained a whole new skillset that I look forward to offering to employers.  I might do a PhD if I can get the money and time together, but for the moment, I'm going to focus on getting a job and earning a living I can work with.   I've managed to produce a great deal of work, but now I need to find a way to get a job from this experience.  Hopefully the next interview I have will result in a call asking me to start working for the company.

My main priorities now include clearing out my OneDrive so I can hold onto the files I've accumulated and the work I've done.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                       ...