Monday 3 October 2022

Element 3D test

 My first Element 3D animation


This is the first 3D animation that I've produced using Element 3D in Adobe After Effects.  I was particularly eager to try out this particular plugin since it was first announced on the first Animation lecture on September 23rd.  I haven't been able to try out any of the paid plugins in Adobe After Effects as they were too expensive for the company I worked out, especially the Trapcode Particular plugin which cost over £1000.  

I have shared the finished film with some friends at DD8 Music, a charity in Kirriemuir that helps youth in the local area by encouraging them to make music and keep them off the streets.  I have made plenty of animations for them in the past, and I have been grateful to them for letting me use their Adobe Creative Cloud account.  The content that I make for them helps them inspire the kids that they work with, and I have even taught a very basic lesson to them on how to make an animation in Adobe After Effects.

Whilst this piece of animation is very simple, I recognise how important it is because each animation I make with each software steadily builds my confidence and will ultimately prepare me for the final project in the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                       ...