Wednesday 26 April 2023

New Verdant works shot 26/4/23

New Verdant works shot                                                                                                                               26/4/23

Figure 1: New Verdant works shot

This is the latest version of the wall at Verdant Works with some new modified footage attached.  This time I've found some legally available royalty free footage which will be usable in the final cut of my project.  I'll most likely have to toy with the blending modes on the glow effect to make it more vibrant and make the footage stand out more.  I'll also need to develop a method with the rotobrush tool that keeps the cut-out area consistent and the sandwiched footage from taking over the whole frame.  Once I install this footage into the new Seoras edit, I will be able to trim it down as necessary.  Currently, the film is nine minutes long, but I am aiming for a runtime of around six minutes which will hopefully give the flow and narrative structure it needs.  I am also in the process of redoing the shots that need updating, and I most certainly need a drone shot for the revamped version of my growing jute stem.

Figure 2: Verdant works: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verdantworks.co.uk%2Fverdant-works-will-be-closed-on-september-19-2022%2F&psig=AOvVaw2Agxs-HtHibGHQ_E-gQ5oZ&ust=1682600180324000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCMDssKLMx_4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

Priorities going forward (subject to change):
  • Update LinkedIn Profile
  • Get drone shot of Cox's Stack
  • Start submitting job applications
  • Complete new compositions of VFX shots
  • Finish final cut of Seoras




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                       ...