Thursday 23 March 2023

Final project "pipeline" 23/03/23

 Final project "pipeline"                                                                                                                               23/03/23

Figure 1: Rough drawing of image resembling pipeline

In preparation for the assessment video that not's actually due in until April 17th but that I'm treating like it's due in on March 31st, I'm prepping the basis of a pipeline illustration, or at least something that resembles how a pipeline is supposed to work.  The pipeline of my project is very different from what an animation pipeline usually is, mainly because professional animations take a lot longer to produce and the fact that what could be considered as the production phase of my work is a lot shorter than the norm.  This is being done mainly to address a criticism from my last assessment video which had a lack of a pipeline explanation of how my project is going to work, so I'm creating a motion graphic to remedy that.  I hope that this motion graphic will give the assessment video the extra points it needs.

Figure 2: Professional animation pipeline: https://animeight.com/2018/02/21/3d-production-pipeline/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Final blog of degree 26/7/23

 Final blog of degree                                                                                                                       ...